Love where you live!
Who made these statements?:
* Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it.
* How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.
* All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
* He alone, who owns the truth, gains the future.
* The man who has no sense of history is like the man who has no ears or eyes.
* The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
* Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched life as paradise.
* How fortunate for governments that the people they administer dont think.
* It is not truth that matters but victory.
* The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.
You have watched over four years of this and rushed to support these exact ideas and concepts. Yet these actual words were not first uttered by your Messiah. He only took them to heart and used them so effectively that you mindlessly clicked your heels and screamed deliriously, "Sieg Heil".
At the feet of his preacher in his twenty years of racial hatred oriented, hate America, your Messiah became steeped in the very tenets of these statements and used them practically daily. And you, not ever having bothered to study what the past gave us, absorbed and swallowed each and every thing he/it told you. Witness the massive and radical turnout of mindless, "Gimme" voters last evening.
So, who made these statements and how applicable are each and every one of them today? You figure it out. You're the one that re-elected him!