The error code 10 is one of the most common device manager error codes. It is generally seen when the device manager is not able to start the hardware of the device. It is usually caused by outdated device drivers. Today we will look into ways to fix the problem. If you come across any kind of difficulty while solving the problem then contact Canon Printer Customer Support.
FIXING THE PROBLEM
- Restart the computer- there is a fair chance that the error is caused by some of the temporary problems in the device manager. It can also be caused when there is a fault in the hardware of the printer or the computer. Therefore restarting or rebooting the printer might help to fix the problem.
- Undo changes in the device manager- sometimes changes in the device manager can cause the error code 10 in the system. Therefore the best way to solve the problem is by undoing the changes.
- The driver of the printer should be updated- there is a possibility that by installing the latest driver the issue with the printer can be solved. While doing so make sure that you check for the latest driver for the computer from the official website of the printer.
- Try installing the latest windows pack- many a time Microsoft releases service packs and patches for windows. Doing so might help you fix the problem with the error.
- Delete the upper filter and the lower filters values for the windows registry. If the windows registry is corrupt then the error can be seen.
- Replace the hardware- even problems with the hardware can cause the error in the system. Therefore in such cases it is important to replace the hardware to fix the error. One more possibility causing the problem is that the device is not compatible with the version of windows you are using.
This solution should be able to fix the problem that your system is facing.
CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT
The Canon Printer Customer Support works all round the clock to provide you with the best service. A team of professionals ensures that all your problem related to the printer is solved. If you still have any queries or if the steps mentioned above could not solve the problem then feel free to call +1-888-621-0339.