Kiwanis Special Olympics At West Hills High School

Kiwanis Special Olympics At West Hills High School

Kiwanis Clubs from throughout East County gathered Saturday, March 10, to give challenged athletes a day in the spotlight at West Hills High School.

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of La Mesa Today - Community Website & Online Newspaper to add comments!

Join La Mesa Today - Community Website & Online Newspaper

HousingWire

_________________________

More Real Estate News

La Mesa Weather

Latest La Mesa Activity

steve sund commented on La Mesa Today's blog post 'La Mesa City Council'
"The prime responsibility of elected officials is to insure public safety.  I applaud the 4…"
3 hours ago
Patrick Dean shared Anthony D. Mc Ivor's blog post on Facebook
3 hours ago
Janie Garcia commented on La Mesa Today's blog post 'Crime Watch'
"I can only imagine the loss of business taking in the mall  due to this inherent danger.…"
3 hours ago
Patrick Dean shared Anthony D. Mc Ivor's blog post on Facebook
3 hours ago
Patrick Dean commented on Anthony D. Mc Ivor's blog post 'La Mesa Politics'
"I heartily agree!"
3 hours ago
Patrick Dean liked Anthony D. Mc Ivor's blog post La Mesa Politics
3 hours ago
2 blog posts by La Mesa Today were featured
4 hours ago
La Mesa Today posted blog posts
4 hours ago
chris shea commented on chris shea's blog post 'On La Mesa: Chris Shea'
"There really are no words, are there? I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to your kitty. But cats…"
17 hours ago
MG Raftery commented on chris shea's blog post 'On La Mesa: Chris Shea'
"Chris...I feel your pain. This really hit home; today I had to put to sleep my 20-year-old cat;…"
17 hours ago
steve sund commented on La Mesa Today's blog post 'La Mesa City Council'
"I too think that this is a great idea.  My office on La Mesa Blvd. is one block West of the…"
22 hours ago
rick griffin posted a blog post
yesterday
Anthony D. Mc Ivor posted a blog post

La Mesa Politics

What’s Going On In La Mesa Politics? This will be an eventful year. A small band of political…See More
yesterday
Elaine Arapostathis liked La Mesa Today's blog post La Mesa Philanthropy
yesterday
La Mesa Today shared their blog post on Facebook
yesterday
helen t. givens liked La Mesa Today's blog post La Mesa Philanthropy
yesterday
La Mesa Today posted a blog post
yesterday
chris shea commented on La Mesa Today's blog post 'La Mesa City Council'
"I think this is a good opportunity to put a notice on every meter explaining the free parking is a…"
Monday
chris shea commented on chris shea's blog post 'On La Mesa: Chris Shea'
"Thank you Kelli.  Nothing like the loss of a dog.  That's for sure.  This…"
Monday
Kelli DeMent commented on chris shea's blog post 'On La Mesa: Chris Shea'
"Chris...  Your writing always stirs something in me...happiness, a need to reflect on how to…"
Monday

© 2014   Created by La Mesa Today.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service